Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Trick Or Treat

Welcome to October. It's my most favorite time of the year. The leaves are turning, the air is crisp. And Halloween is just around the corner. I think at one time or another, each of us took one of those little cardboard boxes out with us when we went trick or treating. Collecting donations for UNICEF. In case you don't know what I'm talking about UNICEF is a charity organization dedicated to assisting children, not just in the US, but worldwide. Disaster relief, water sanitation, food security and nutrition, vaccines. These are the things that they spend countless hours raising money for. And this year, I'm doing my part as well. I figure if I only raise just one dollar, I can still do some good. Because really, isn't the children that we're leaving the world to? If you have the resources and want to help, feel free. 

No comments: