Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Times They Are A'Changin'

A lot has changed since I posted last. Moved to a new state, my almost two year relationship ended, cried more times than I care to remember. As much as I want to keep a positive outlook on things, somehow I just cant. I doubt myself, my worth and whether or not I actually have a purpose. On my best days I feel like a burden to the people that care about me, on my worst I feel like I don't deserve to exist. No one ever said that starting over was easy, but I didn't think it would be this hard. I wish I could go to sleep and wake up to be 10 years old again. To not have a care in the world except for making good grades in school. The last year has been hell for me and already this one doesn't seem to be much better.


Starting over isn't easy, but the character it builds, builds you.

No comments: